How much does it cost to build a wall safe?
September 22, 2022
Let’s face it, things are expensive. Food, gas, things we like or like to do, even things like gifts or presents that we really want to buy and give to people we stop for a second to see the price of whatever it is. Big self projects are things we take a second to look at the price as well. Whether it’s buying an appliance or buying things to decorate your home, we always stop to make sure we can buy or purchase it.
One of those big projects are installing or buying a wall safe. These things are very pricey when it’s time to buy or install it. In this article, we’ll make sure that you know how much the average cost of different kinds of wall safes are, how much it costs to install your average wall safe, and why you should even consider buying and installing a wall safe.
How much does the average wall safe cost?
First, let’s go over how much the safe you want to install will cost. The average wall safe costs anywhere from $50 to $1,100. The price depends on the size, features, and level of security the safe offers though. Some factors that can affect the cost of a wall safe include:
– The size of the safe. Wall safes come in a variety of sizes, from small safes that can fit in a closet to larger safes that take up an entire wall. The size of the safe will impact the price, with larger safes costing more than smaller ones.
The features of the safe. Wall safes can come with a variety of features, such as fire protection or water resistance. Safes with more features will typically be more expensive than those without them.
– The level of security the safe offers. Wall safes can be made from a variety of materials, such as steel or reinforced concrete. The type of material used will impact the price, with more secure materials typically being more expensive. This also includes what kind of lock you want to use, whether it’s digital or the traditional kind.
When choosing a wall safe, it’s important to consider your budget and what you need the safe for. If you’re looking for a simple way to store valuables, a small and basic safe may be all you need. However, if you’re looking for maximum security, you’ll want to choose a larger and more feature-rich safe. No matter what your budget is, there’s a wall safe that’s right for you.
How much does it cost to install a wall safe?
The cost of installing a wall safe can vary depending on the size and type of safe you select, as well as the complexity of the installation. However, on average, you can expect to pay between $200 and $500 to have a wall safe installed in your home.
If you are looking for a way to increase the security of your home, a wall safe is an excellent option. Not only will it deter burglars from breaking into your home, but it will also give you peace of mind knowing that your valuables are safely hidden away.
When selecting a wall safe, be sure to choose one that is the appropriate size for your needs. You will also want to consider the level of security you require, as well as the fire protection rating.
Is it even worth it to buy, install and use a wall safe?
The short answer is yes, wall safes are definitely worth the money and effort to install. Here’s why:
- They’re extremely difficult to break into.
- They’re fireproof, so your valuables will be safe in the event of a fire.
- They’re hidden from view, so potential thieves won’t even know you have one unless you tell them.
- They’re relatively inexpensive compared to other types of safes.
- They can be installed in virtually any home, no matter the size or layout.
These small descriptions are very skimp and simple though. Now let’s take a more in-depth look at each of these points:
1. Wall safes are extremely difficult to break into.
Most are made of steel and have multiple locking mechanisms, so it would take a very skilled and determined thief to get into one. Also, since they are installed INTO a wall, it is much harder to get into the safe just by brute force.
2. They’re fireproof, so your valuables will be safe in the event of a fire.
This is important if you live in an area where wildfires are a risk, or if you simply want to be extra careful with your valuables. All wall safes aren’t fireproof, so MAKE SURE that the one you have in mind is FIREPROOF if that is something you’d like your wall safe to be.
3. They’re hidden from view, so potential thieves won’t even know you have one unless you tell them.
This is a major advantage over other types of safes, which are often large and obvious. A traditional safe is prone to damage by the thieves trying to get into it, and sometimes CAN be destroyed! However, a wall safe puts an extra challenge on the thieves by making them have to find it, which makes it hard on them, as they’re on a time crunch when robbing a home.
4. They’re relatively inexpensive compared to other types of safes.
For example, a small wall safe can cost as little as $100, whereas a larger floor safe can cost several thousand dollars. Because they’re so small and lightweight, they cost less materials to make, which makes them cheaper to manufacture and build.
5. They can be installed in virtually any home, no matter the size or layout.
This is another advantage over floor safes, which often require a specific type of installation. Even thought you need a professional to install a wall safe, they can be installed ANYWHERE, whereas a normal safe or floor safe can only be installed in certain places in your home.
Overall, wall safes are an excellent choice for anyone looking to keep their valuables safe. They’re durable, fireproof, hidden from view, and relatively inexpensive. If you’re considering a safe for your home, be sure to give wall safes a look.
So there you have it! Now you know how much a wall safe will set you back, how much it costs to be installed by a professional, and why you should even use a wall safe to safekeep your belongings. And next time you want an amazing place to hide your valuables, you now know one of the best ways to do so!