The JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun holds a patented propulsion system which propels a high-quality Oleoresin Capsicum pepper resin solution faster than any pepper spray on the market and up to half the speed of a bullet at 590 fps. OC oleoresin is an extract of the cayenne pepper plant. It is considered as the most effective inflammatory agent in recent times and is famously utilized by law enforcement professionals in different parts of the world.
Studies show that OC is superior to both CS and CN tear gas when used against individuals under the influence of drugs or alcohol, as well as against psychotics. The inflammatory agent fired from the Jet Protector products immediately takes effect upon contact with the face of an assailant. The high velocity of the liquid jet and the inflammatory effects of the OC agent instantly intervene forward movement. The OC works fast as an inflammatory agent to the eyes, mucous membranes, and respiratory system. The result is momentary blindness, coughing, and nausea with severe discomfort. The eyes of the assailant immediately shut, and the high velocity of the jet ensures that the agent will penetrate behind eyeglasses, through cloth masks, and other masks with eye openings. This momentary blindness leads to immediate incapacitation and continues for about 45-60 minutes. Symptoms will go, usually with no after-effects.
If you are looking for a simple to use, non-lethal self-defense tool, the JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun can be your new best companion. The JPX is a waterproof, shockproof, and police-grade pepper spray gun.
How It Works:
The JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun uses a replaceable magazine with two chambers of remarkably hot pepper resin which promptly snap on the frame. The power of each payload combined with reloading makes the JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun completely effective for interventions.
Jet Protector technology is an innovative approach for improving the performance of standard pepper sprays. The liquid OC irritant agent will be released much faster than aerosol, making it more reliable up to an extended range. The liquid agent is forced through the nozzle and emitted as a cone-shaped or aligned jet into the air at 590 FPS from the nozzle. To launch an irritant agent by means of a pyrotechnic charge is a unique concept in non-lethal weaponry. In comparison to the pressurized canister of the regular pepper spray can, this new technological advancement has many advantages:
- It is NOT a pressurized system, and it has NO retained pressure in the inactive condition
- There is NO loss of pressure throughout its shelf life
- There are NO failures in operation due to loss of pressure
- Launches hot pepper spray up to 23 feet at 590 FPS from the nozzle
- There is NO variation of pressure even at the extreme operating temperatures
- Jet delivery minimizes cross-contamination. Suitable for indoor use
- Jet delivery minimizes deflection through a side or headwind
- Superior performance in terms of velocity and range of the liquid irritant jet
- Can be fired in every position and orientation (sprays only work effectively in the vertical position)
- Can be kept in a hot or cold vehicle without pressure issues
In the event of multiple attackers, the JPX can be fired further than 23 feet and it will immediately mist multiple assailants all at once making them think twice about attacking. The spray spreads as it goes further, turning it into a cone or fog pattern, forcing attackers to breathe a cloud of pepper spray, stopping them in their tracks. This also works great for dog and other animal attacks.
In the inactive position, the liquid agent is held in the cartridge by a nozzle seal which breaks once a pre-defined nominal pressure is reached. The trigger pull is smooth with a pronounced release point, and the trigger automatically resets to fire the other charge.
- Limits liability associated with discharging a firearm/shooting an attacker or burglar
- Looks and works like a gun
- Can carry in places you can’t carry a gun (Not considered a firearm by ATF)
- Holds two shots (included) of exceptionally effective liquid will incapacitate an attacker at least 45 minutes
- Superior to tear gas even when used against assailants under the influence of drugs
- Quickly reloadable (refills available)
- Light enough to carry easily (about 12 oz)
- 23′ range. . . you don’t need to be close to your assailant
- Accurate using the sites as opposed to trying to spray someone with a little canister
- A serious police-grade solution rated at 400,000 Scoville Heat Units
- No blow-back like with traditional spray
- Not susceptible to heat or cold
- Doesn’t need to be shaken like an aerosol
- No batteries to charge
- Can be fired in a wet environment without a problem
- No accidental misfires due to early electronic discharge
- Remarkably effective for animal control
- Measures: 7.28” L x 1.38” W x 3.46” H for easy carry or concealment
- Practice cartridges that fire water and dye are available
- 1 JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun
- 1 JPX Black OC Magazine
- 1 Plastic Gun Case
This Pepper Spray is NOT AVAILABLE for shipping to New York, New Jersey, and Michigan