This self defense weapons for sale is the smallest stun gun in the world!
It weighs less than 2oz and is less than 4″ long. The defense weapon Hornet earns its name because it delivers a 6 Million volt stinging stun while being small enough to keep on your keychain!
The Hornet stun gun also has 3 built-in super bright LED lights, a built-in rechargeable battery, and all of it is built into a beautiful and compact body.
If you want to be prepared where ever you are, not having to worry about a bulky self defense weapon – the Hornet is the perfect option!
- 6000k Powerful Stun Gun: They’ll be shocked to feel, see and hear the power of the Hornet stun gun
- Build-in 3 LED Flashlight: 3 LED lights align the top to shine a convenient light, perfect for carrying everywhere you go
- The Smallest Stun Gun in the World: Never before has such size been met with such power.
Built-in Keychain: Attached to your keys, keep protection near you wherever you go
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery: A charger that hides within the stun gun and pops out whenever required, plugging directly into a wall socket
- Rubberized, Non-Slip Grip: Fully coated in rubber armor, the Guard Dog stun gun provides non-slip grip for a secure hold on your safety device
- Safety Switch: A safety switch prevents accidental discharge, yet convenient enough for a one-hand operation in the event of usage
- Nylon Holster: A sleek nylon holster with belt loop that allows you to protect and carry your stun gun everywhere. Perfectly designed so that you can attach the holster onto the stun gun with the keychain still in access
We DON’T Ship Stun Devices To: New York; Rhode Island; and Hawaii
A copy of Concealed Carry Permit/Firearm Owners Identification card Is REQUIRED In: Illinois; Michigan; and Wisconsin. Please email us a copy of your concealed carry permit or firearm owners identification card after successful payment of your order.
Concealed Carry Permit/Firearm Owners Identification is NOT NEEDED in areas not mentioned above.
We DON’T Ship Outside Of The U.S.