Wall Charger is NOT needed in the NEW model and therefore NOT included in the package anymore
The Zap Enforcer self-defense weapon now comes with a USB charging cord and car charger. The unit will also charge your
The Zap Enforcer self defense gear packs a whopping two million volts of protection. It has the ability to shock up to 500 times on a single charge. Made with rugged aerospace grade aluminum, the Enforcer self defense stun gun flashlight can also be used as a striking weapon for greater protection. It features an ultra-bright LED flashlight with a powerful 110 lumens that can shine up 12 continuous hours. It operates in four modes: high, medium, low and strobe. It has a rechargeable battery that lasts up to three months on a single charge – this battery does not need to be replaced. Advanced electronics allow the self defense tool to charge in only four hours and prevent the battery from overcharging.
- Now with USB charging
- Real stun gun for real personal protection weapon
- Extreme voltage stun gun/flashlight
- Can shock over 500 times or light more than 12 hours continuously
- CREE XR-E 3W LED technology
- 4 flashlight modes- high, med, low, strobe
- Aerospace grade aluminum body
- Real-time display shows run time and number of remaining shocks
- Can also be used as a device charger
We DON’T Ship Stun Devices To: Rhode Island; and Hawaii
A copy of Concealed Carry Permit/Firearm Owners Identification card Is REQUIRED In: Illinois; Michigan; and Wisconsin. Please email us a copy of your concealed carry permit or firearm owners identification card after successful payment of your order.
Concealed Carry Permit/Firearm Owners Identification is NOT NEEDED in areas not mentioned above.
We DON’T Ship Outside Of The U.S.